– You means the individual accessing or using the Platform, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Platform, as applicable.
– Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Gravity Consulting LLC, with offices at 1500 Hadley St, STE 530, Houston, TX 77001..
– Website (referred to as either “Website” or “Site”) refers to the Platform, accessible from www.oilregistry.com
– Account related cookies
– Login related cookies
– Forms related cookies
– When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
– Website preferences cookies
– In order to provide you with a great experience on this Website we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a specific page of the Website is affected by your preferences.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this) or consult the manufacturer of your devise for specific instructions how to disable cookies on your mobile devise. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this Website and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this Website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.